Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Bioessence Spa

Bioessence offers a variety of spa & skin pampering services from head to toe. They also specializes in slimming treatments. 

For this occasion I tried their Full Body Massage (Swedish) with Turkish Sauna. The treatment started with an option to take a shower. Afterwards I was assisted to the Turkish Sauna. The sauna is conveniently located inside & in the privacy of the couples room which we availed. I was asked to sit inside a wooden box where only my head was out. Then an automatic switch was turned on that emitted hot steam which lasted for 10 minutes. The purpose of the sauna is to remove toxins from the body. A glass of water was served after the session to replenish the lost water from sweat.



Then I was asked to lie facing down on the bed for a full body massage. It lasted for an hour covering every part of the body. We were given a Swedish massage. It was relaxing though we weren't given an option to which type of massage do we prefer. 


Hot tea was served after.



The price for the massage was very reasonable. The service was satisfactory. We tried the branch in Waltermart - Pampanga. It is situated near the activity center and unfortunately there was a singing contest taking place at that time and it was heard inside the spa room so it was not very soothing. Luckily the contest ended halfway. I also noted that there were no tissues & toiletries available in the room. Overall I may want to go back if I want instant relief from muscle pains & to detoxify (I like the Turkish sauna) on a low budget, or if I want to try the other services offered.


No comments:

Post a Comment