Friday, August 12, 2011

Wensha Spa

To celebrate my special day, I took a break from work and spent it pampering myself. We went to Wensha Spa as they offer a standard 6-hour use of their facilities for as low as P680. Services included in the package were choices of facial, body, hand & foot massages, use of wet area ( sauna, steam bath, jacuzzi, shower) and it all comes with free eat-all-you-can/buffet & shabu-shabu treat.


In the reception area, you will be asked which massage or services you preferred. After the payment you will be provided with slippers, bathrobes, towels and a digital key for the locker which will be worn like a bracelet.

We decided to dine in first. The food were so-so but the dining sofas were so conducive for relaxation and you can watch the television at same time.



We went to the wet area next and I felt detoxified as I sweat in the sauna & steam bath. The massage services were superb. I enjoyed the stretching part the most for it totally relaxed & realigned my aching  joints and muscles spasms. The overall experience was good and I hope I can do this again.

No comments:

Post a Comment